Please fill out your name and information at the bottom of this page. For the time being, each individual must be registered separately (sorry, big families!), and each email must be unique. If you do not want to give us your phone or email, just enter 999-999-9999 for the phone number and use “email@example.com” for the email (you can use any name that you like, but every email that registers must be unique). If you have any questions or problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (618) 529-3311. If you know someone without internet access or who is unable to register themselves, you can fill out the registration form on their behalf or direct them to call and leave a voicemail for Fr. Bob Flannery at (618) 457-4556 or the Newman office. We will call them back to confirm that there is space.
Health and Safety Guidelines for the Celebration of Mass
Before you arrive:
• Check your temperature; please do not come if your temperature is above normal.
• Stay at home if you are ill or experiencing any common symptoms of COVID-19.
• Bring a face covering to wear.
When you arrive:
• Enter only through the front doors of the Church.
• Wear your mask at all times, except for taking Communion.
• Observe six feet of social distancing at all times.
• Sit as directed by the ushers in the appropriate locations.
• Wash or sanitize hands as needed.
• Collection baskets will be placed near the entrance; there will be no passing of baskets. Or, visit https://www.stfxcarbondale.org/stewardship-of-treasure
During the service:
• No physical sign of peace will be exchanged.
• No collection will be taken during the Preparation of the Gifts.
• Please do not change seats during Mass.
• Leave for Communion when directed by the greeter.
• Maintain 6 feet of distance in line (as marked on floors).
• Approach priest when directed, with mask still in place.
• Extend a single hand to receive Holy Communion.
• Move six feet away from priest, lower mask, and consume Host.
• Replace mask immediately after taking Communion.
After the service:
• Take with you any worship aids you may have brought.
• Follow instructions for dismissal and maintain social distance.
• Use only the designated doors to exit.
• Please do not congregate outside the Church doors.
• Continue wearing your mask until you have reached the parking lot.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this difficult time.